SAP Business Expert Lead
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
About the Job
This is an exciting time for our company! A lot of work is about to get done as the company scales. We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader. This brings challenges from a strategic, commercial and organisational point. In the light of our growth ambition we are currently preparing the global implementation of SAP S4/Hana.
The aim of the SAP Business Expert Lead is to ensure qualitative ERP solution support for the group in close collaboration with the regions. You will work in cross-functional and cross-application teams to achieve optimal design matching business requirements. We expect you to propose improvements to the ERP solution and actively contribute to the realization and implementation of those improvements. In this role you will manage a team of Business Process Experts.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated and adaptable business partner with excellent communications skills, who excels at bridge building across organizational departments. The Business Expert Lead reports to the Transformation Director.
Where you’ll create the most impact:
- You manage a team of 4 SAP Business Process Experts
- Before the go-live, you actively support ERP rollouts by
- coordinating master data cleanup and migration
- supporting and providing guidance to local change management
- preparing training material for key and end users
- providing key user training
- enabling User Acceptance Testing by providing test scripts and data sets
- actively supporting cut-over activities
- providing hyper care support to local key users
- Once the ERP solution is implemented, you organize day-to-day support to TCR operations in good coordination with the Help Desk (IT Operations), with the IT Delivery team and with external experts.
- You propose and supports ERP solution improvements by defining the functional design under supervision of the Business Process Owner. You are responsible for the testing of the solution changes and you participates to the solving and follows-up of defects
The Ideal Candidate
- Has conceptual understanding & practical knowledge of TCR S4 Hana ERP
- Has practical knowledge of TCR operations
- Ideally you have experience in leading a team of experts
- Has the ability to lead and coordinate project tasks in an international environment with the ability to lead functional discussions, including with higher management
- Is an excellent communicator with a healthy dose of professional humility and curiosity
- Has strong analytical skills and a critical approach
- Has excellent knowledge of English, other major international languages are a plus
Contact Person: Annick Neyt
Frist for ansøgning: 15/03/2021
Ansøg om dette job