IT Business Partner
UK & Ireland > LHR
We have an exciting opportunity in TCR UK Limited at our prestigious site at London Heathrow, one of the busiest airports in the world.
We are now seeking an IT Business Partner who will be the first point of contact for all IT Support across the UK estate. Activities will range from providing technical support, installing and configuring software and hardware and carrying out training on IT systems and networks. Support the implementation of relevant business wide projects.
The role will work closely with Group IT (Brussels) to implement group wide policies, deliver best practice and drive continuous improvement across the UK region.
Every TCR employee takes great care of the TCR Values and acts accordingly:
- Passion: we show appetite for more and better. We have fun together.
- Integrity: we live by our highest moral standards. We act with respect towards all.
- Accountability: we deliver what we promise. We are responsible of our actions.
Open minded: we are pioneers with the flexibility to adapt. Our creativity and curiosity stimulates innovation.
The working hours for this position are on a Monday to Friday basis with a 30 minute lunch break. This constitutes a basic working week of 40 hours.
What's On Offer
25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
6% employer pension contribution
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Healthcare Cash Plan
O2 discount for Staff and Friends & Family
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day organisation, management and administrative elements required to deliver a great IT service to busy users.
- Be the first point of contact for all IT support in the region
- Act as the link between end users and higher level support
- Work closely with IT Operations and Delivery at Head Quarters to drive continuous improvement.
- Install and configure software and hardware (laptop, desktop, mobile devices, printers, conference systems,...)
- Provide technical support or training for IT systems and networks
- Coordinate and control the tasks of the IT related resources (internal and external); both day-to-day and project based
- Implementation and roll out of business IT initiatives
- Maintain group standards and procedures
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proven eexperience as an IT Business Partner or in similar role
- Good technical IT knowledge
- The ability to resolve low level IT related issues (L1, L2) by phone, remote access and in person
- Proficient in the use and administration of O365 Applications
- Experience of training end users both in a classroom environment and on a 121, on the job basis
- Possesses an accommodating and helpful manner and is able to build relationships easily
- Has the gravitas to lead users through change
- Is a self-starter with a good level of self-confidence and personal motivation
- Highly organised and enjoys working in a logical, systematic and methodical manner to take tasks through to completion
- Work at pace when required, strives to meet deadlines and committed to going the extra mile to get the job done
- Passionate about delivering a great service, customer first and as part of the IT Team
- Focused on continuous improvement and looking for efficiencies to deliver tasks quicker and smarter
- Ability to communicate facts concisely
- Collate and analyse data effectively, spotting trends and anomalies and be curious to dig deeper when required
- BSc/BA in Information Technology or Computer Science would be beneficial
- You will be required to travel domestically up to 40% of your time and internationally 5% of your time
- You must hold a valid UK Driving licence
- You will be able to obtain an airside security pass
- Ability to deal and communicate effectively with people at different levels
- Good team player, willing to listen and take new ideas on board
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude - good at making things work and get the job done
- Professional, proactive approach.
- Ability to quickly assess and resolve problems
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-motivator and able to work in a standalone role
All employment will be subject to security and criminal record and Right To Work checks as appropriate for work within the airport environment. The Deadline for this role is Thursday 31st December 2020.
Frist for ansøgning: 29/01/2021
Unit 1, Building 16265, Exeter Way, Hatton Cross
See on the map
Ansøg om dette job